Monday, May 13, 2019

Three Cuckoos English Story - 3D Animated Bedtime Moral Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest


Three Cuckoos English Story - 3D Animated Bedtime Moral Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest. #BedtimeStories for kids, Stories of the Forest is an animated series featuring quirky animals and interesting #kidsStories and #3dAnimationStories. Hope you love it! #AnimalsStories The forest was magnificent on its own, the birds, the wind, the swaying of the branches and the smell of the earth, then it was nothing short of magical. On the largest tree in the forest, there lived a family of three cuckoo birds. Father Cuckoo, Mother Cuckoo, and Cuckoo himself. Cuckoo was learning how to fly but he couldn't yet understand how to. Mother Cuckoo had tried training him to fly from the lowest branch, but he still couldn't fly. "But mummy, I can't do it, I guess I'm not meant to fly." "Come off it son, you are cuckoo, you are meant to fly as your father before you and your father before that." Mother Cuckoo told Lil Cuckoo. "Momma, can I go meet sparrow, my friend?" Cuckoo asked. "Of course, you're free from training today, make sure you come back early." On getting to sparrow's home, Cuckoo called out to Sparrow. "Hey, sparrow buddy, what are you up to today?" Cuckoo asked. "Hey, Lil Cuckoo, what brings you here?" Sparrow replied. "I think there's something wrong with you Sparrow, don't you think?" Cuckoo asked. "What would that be, Cuckoo?" Sparrow asked back. "What exactly is your problem, I have asked you two questions and you have answered with two questions," Cuckoo told Sparrow while hopping away to avoid Sparrow's tail from hitting him. "You smart kiddo, I'm sorry for answering a question with a question. What brings you here?" Sparrow finally asked. "Well, you see Sparrow, I don't know how to fly, I think I'm not meant to fly," Cuckoo told Sparrow. "Come off it Cuckoo, you're a bird, you are always meant to fly," Sparrow answered Cuckoo. "Then how come I can't fly?" Cuckoo asked. "Hmm, that's a tough one to crack," Sparrow answered back. "Is it as tough as the squirrel's nut?" Cuckoo asked. Sparrow laughed, "No kiddo, I just meant that it is going to be hard to answer that question." "Ohhh, I thought ..., don't bother Sparrow. But Sparrow can you tell me something?" Cuckoo asked. "If it's something your Mother would want me to tell you, then I would" Sparrow answered. "How did you learn to fly?" Cuckoo asked. "I knew you were going to be asking about that, well the first thing my momma told me was not to fly against the wind but to fly with it. You have to believe in yourself and spread your wings." Sparrow told Cuckoo. "Okay, Sparrow, see you later. Thanks a lot." Cuckoo quickly hopped back home, "Hi mum" "Hey babe, how did your day go?" "It went well, Mom I'm going to the top branch, see ya later." Cuckoo hopped up to the top branch. "Fly with the wind, believe in yourself and spread your wings." Cuckoo repeated the words and threw himself into the air, his little wings flapping with the wind, he flowed with the wind till he finally began flying in the wind with glee and fun. "Whooo, I can fly. I'm flying Sparrow, I'm flying." Cuckoo enjoyed himself in the wind, flowing with the currents of the wind. "Hey mum, look I'm flying, I'm flying with the wind." "I always knew you had it with you, go on Lil Cuckoo, fly on with the wind. That's my Cuckoo." Mother Cuckoo said smiling. MORAL: Always believe in yourself, it is all inside of you, just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment